Repair Service for Maximator and Maxpro ProductsIf you need a sectional parts view to guide you in rebuilding your unit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Our typical overhaul includes a pressure and cycle test to evaluate the problem, then we completely disassemble the unit. All parts are cleaned and inspected for any damage. If any unexpected damage or problems are found, the customer is advised immediately for authorization to proceed. The customer is advised of any additional costs at this time.
Qualified, trained service technicians then replace all seal and check valve kits (and other components as may be required). The unit is reassembled and given another pressure and cycle test, then repackaged and returned to the customer.
Have a Backup Pump
If you have replaced a pump recently, getting your old pump repaired gives you a valuable back up to ensure minimal downtime. Email or call today with any repair questions you may have.
DIY Rebuild Kits
Maxpro also sells rebuild kits for you to repair your pump yourself. The parts are generally ordered as "RKC (for Repair Kits Complete) - the part number of your unit," for example, RKC-L10-VE. The kit consists of a spool kit, and air drive kit, a hydraulic kit and a check valve kit, plus a small tub of lubricant. When purchased together as an RKC, the lubricant is provided at no charge. Each of the section repair kits are also available individually. Please provide a serial number and model number for the unit needing repair.
If you need an exploded parts view for your unit, email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Quick Turn Around
- Guaranteed Quality Workmanship
- Factory Support
- Use Only Original Manufacture Parts
- Typical Overhaul
- Pressure and cycle test to evaluate problem.
- Completely disassemble unit.
- Clean and inspect all parts for any damage.
- If any unexpected damage or problems are found, the customer is advised immediately for authorization to proceed. The customer is advised of any additional costs at this time.
- Replace all seal and check valve kits (and other components as may be required).
- Reassemble unit.
- Perform pressure and cycle test.
- Repackage and return to customer.
- Accessories Available
- Air Control Packages- (Regulator, filter, gauge & ball valve)
Air Pilot Pressure Switches- (to 14500 PSI)
Air Receivers- (200 & 500 PSI) 1,4, 10,15 & 30 gallon
Gas Receivers (to 10000 PSI)
Miscellaneous Plumbing Components
Pressure Gauges- (to 75000 PSI)
Reservoirs- (1 gallon to 8 gallon)