High Pressure Equipment
MAXPRO® Technologies Inc. has served as the exclusive North American distributor for Maximator® high-pressure air-driven liquid pumps, gas boosters, air amplifiers, valves, fittings, and tubing for over 25 years. Maximator is recognized for its industry-leading high-pressure solutions. In addition to our broad selection of standard products and systems, our team leverages engineering expertise and in-depth understanding of high-pressure systems to design custom solutions for unique, specialized applications.
High-pressure equipment must be able to withstand demanding requirements without compromising safety while providing top performance. Typical examples include liquid pumps, gas boosters, air amplifiers and system components such as valves, fittings, and tubing.
High-Pressure Equipment at MAXPRO
At MAXPRO, we supply a wide range of high-pressure industrial equipment and testing systems to meet different customer needs. Below we outline our product selection.
Maximator valves offer reliable performance in some of the most demanding applications. They feature all stainless-steel construction for excellent corrosion resistance, PTFE/Carbon packing for thermal resistance up to 450° F, and a non-rotating stem to prevent galling the valve seat.
Available options include:
- Six pressure ranges
- Six valve body patterns
- Low and high-temperature arrangements for operation between -423 to 1,200° F
- Vee stem for on/off operation or regulating stem for controlling flow
Check out our high-pressure valves page for more information on these products.
Maximator high-pressure fittings are suitable for use in gas and liquid applications. They are made from 316L stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and available in numerous port sizes and pressures ratings to support different customer requirements. Connection options include the industry standard coned and threaded style connection as well as National Pipe Thread (NPT).
Our high-pressure fitting selection includes:
Learn more about these products on our high-pressure fittings page.
Our cold-drawn, thick-walled, seamless, stainless-steel tubing utilizes the dependable coned-and-threaded connection. We stock medium, high and ultra-high-pressure tubing for immediate shipment. Autofrettaged tubing with enhanced fatigue life for waterjet cutting, high pressure food processing and other production applications is also available.
Some of the features of our tubing include:
- Superior physical properties
- Temperature tolerances ranging from -423 to 1,200° F
- Standard lengths ranging from 20 to 40 feet and options for custom lengths
- Industry leading quality controls during manufacture
For more info on these products, visit our high-pressure tubing page.
High-Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pumps
Maximator high-pressure air-driven liquid pumps use compressed air to deliver a broad range of pressures and flow rates in high-pressure water and oil applications. We offer a variety of pump systems, from self-contained portable pumps to larger, fully equipped test benches to accommodate your custom requirements.
Some of the features of our liquid pumps include:
- Robust construction (aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel)
- Discharge pressures ranging from 15 to 101,000 psi
- Temperature tolerances ranging from -20 to 140° F standard
- Easy installation, operation, and control
- Safe for use in hazardous areas
- Remote operation capabilities in many models
- Maintenance friendly, rebuildable
- Dry air spool valve options for severe-service applications
Go to our high-pressure air-driven liquid pumps page for more information about these products.
High-Pressure Gas Boosters
Maximator gas boosters are designed for oil-free compression of air and gases. They are a simple and cost-effective solution for gas pressure intensification, scavenging, and recirculation applications. Our systems can be configured to suit many different applications.
Some of the features of our high-pressure gas boosters include:
- Pressure capabilities up to 36,000 psi for most gases (5,000 psi for oxygen)
- One and two stage, single and double acting, single, double, and triple air head versions are available.
- Suitable for pairing multiple units in series or parallel
- No electrical power or seal lubrication requirements
Visit our high-pressure gas boosters page for more information on these products.
High-Pressure Air Amplifiers
Maximator air amplifiers are used to efficiently boost plant air pressure without requiring electricity. They feature a compact and lightweight design that allows them to be installed onto machine centers or tanks as a common source for multiple applications. They can also be coupled with air-operated tools to enhance their efficiency.
Some of the features of our air amplifiers include:
- Air pressure capabilities ranging from 30 to 4,350 psi
- Single-acting and double-acting versions available
- No electrical power requirements
For more about these products, check out our high-pressure air amplifiers page.
Portable Test Carts
Our portable test carts feature a two-wheeled design for easy movement through your facility. We offer a variety of standard models but will gladly customize to meet your more demanding air-driven pressure testing requirements.
Some of the features our portable test carts include:
- Liquid pressure capabilities ranging from 15 to 100,000 psi
- Gas pressure capabilities ranging from 100 to 36,000 psi
- Flow rates over several gallons per minute at lower pressures
Head to our portable test carts page for more information about these products.
If one of our standard products or systems does not meet your specifications, our engineering staff will gladly design a custom system based on your unique specifications. By leveraging over 250 years of collective experience, our high-pressure engineering team will develop an appropriate solution for nearly any pressure challenge.
Applications + Industries of MAXPRO High-Pressure Equipment
High-pressure equipment supports operations in a wide range of industries. Some of the industries that regularly rely on high-pressure products and systems include:
- Oil and Gas. In the oil and gas industry, high-pressure air amplifiers are used to keep pipeline valves pressurized during system outages and other emergencies. High-pressure tubing is utilized to facilitate the extraction of oil and gas. Pressure testing equipment is employed to help prevent unsafe operating conditions.
- Chemical/Petrochemical. In the chemical and petrochemical industries, high-pressure tubing is used to facilitate fluid handling in various operations. Pressure testing systems are employed to ensure chemical processing equipment is safe and efficient with leak-free integrity before use.
- High Pressure Food Processing (HPP). In the food processing industry, high-pressure liquid pumps and gas boosters are utilized to aid food production operations. Pressure testing systems are used to evaluate the effectiveness of equipment used in high-pressure food preservation and other applications. Maxpro also stocks tubing to keep your HPP machine running.
High-Pressure Equipment for Rent at MAXPRO
For customers on a budget, we offer rental options for high-pressure systems. Renting our equipment lets you try our quality products without having to deal with purchasing and maintenance costs. Other advantages of renting from us include:
- Excellent customer service
- Suitable for short-term equipment needs
- Try before you buy
- Gets the job done without capital expense.
Our rental options include:
- Coning and threading machines. Our easy-to-operate coning and threading machines can quickly cone and thread stainless steel tubing.
- Hydrostatic testing equipment. Our hydrostatic testing equipment allows for the testing of pipes, hoses, valves, and other pressurized equipment and components before their first use or after a repair.
- Gas booster equipment. Our compact gas booster equipment enables on-site gas pressurization and proof testing of plumbing systems.
Contact the High-Pressure Equipment Experts at MAXPRO Today
High-pressure equipment and testing systems play a critical role in various industrial applications and processes. Equipped with an extensive selection of standard products and systems and custom system capabilities, MAXPRO is the ideal partner for all high-pressure equipment needs.
MAXPRO provides high-pressure solutions trusted to provide reliable and safe performance in some of the harshest industrial environments. Whether you require off-the-shelf high-pressure equipment, or a completely custom-engineered system tailored to your unique specifications, we can help you identify the best solution for your application. Our competitively priced components, equipment, and rental options are all backed by unparalleled customer service.
To learn more about our high-pressure equipment offerings or discuss your high-pressure needs with one of our experts, contact us or request a quote today. We are good under pressure!
Yes, we answer the phone!