MAXPRO® Technologies Inc.is the exclusive North American distributor of Maximator® high-pressure products. With over 25 years of experience in the high-pressure industry, we have the knowledge and products to provide appropriate solutions for virtually any high-pressure application. It is our mission to provide competitively priced products backed by quality engineering and excellent customer service. Our newest product offering is the hydraulic driven intensifier.
Maxpro hydraulic driven multimedia intensifiers are a great way to increase the pressure of liquids or gases when compressed air is not available or is not the preferred power source. Maxpro hydraulic intensifiers are 100% duty rated and energy efficient. The intensifier performance can be adjusted to match your process control demands through the user friendly touch screen interface.
Features of MAXPRO Hydraulic Intensifiers
Our hydraulic-driven intensifiers are ideal for fluid pressure intensification applications where compressed air is not available or suitable. Some of their key features include:
- Straightforward design for easy operation and maintenance
- Suitable for liquids and inert gases with matched seal packages
- 7-inch user-friendly touchscreen interface for complete process and machine control
- Variable outlet flow capacities ranging from 0–100%
- Oil-free non-lubricated pistons
- Liquid-cooled hydraulic reservoir, high pressure barrels, inter-stage and after coolers as applicable
- PLC monitors all critical intensifier functions
- Process control feedback locally or remotely
- 100% duty rated
- For additional information about these products, check out the product page.
Benefits of Hydraulic Intensifiers
These powerful units allow facilities to utilize existing low-pressure fluid sources for high-pressure applications in a small and manageable footprint. A common hydraulic system is matched to the very serviceable high-pressure intensifier section. This combination provides for a simple, easy to maintain system which requires minimal spare parts, few special tools and common technical expertise. Our low maintenance and easily serviceable design will minimize downtime and maximize production time! Now with PLC controls, memory, and remote communication, predictive maintenance trends can be scheduled without interruption to production.
Industries and Applications of Hydraulic Intensifiers
Hydraulic intensifiers are found in a wide range of machinery that relies on high pressure intensification, including CO2 circulation with phase change demands, hydraulic presses (nitrogen accumulators or product inflation), testing equipment (helium leak testing and gas scavenging), tools (riveters, nut splitters, torquing devices), and work holding devices. This equipment, in turn, finds use in various industrial applications, such as high-pressure food processing or supercritical CO2 extraction. Some of the industries that regularly rely on hydraulic intensifiers to achieve the proper pressure levels for their operations include:
- Food and beverage
- Oil and gas
- Pressure testing
Contact the Experts at MAXPRO Technologies Today
Hydraulic intensifiers are a simple and cost-effective solution for fluid boosting applications where air-driven intensifiers are not a suitable option. They are used in a variety of industrial applications to safely increase the pressure to meet the application. If you are looking for hydraulic intensifiers for your hydraulic equipment, the experts at MAXPRO Technologies are here to help.
By partnering with us for your high-pressure system needs, you benefit from our:
- Extensive industry experience. We’ve provided high-pressure products for over 25 years. Our team has over 250 years of collective experience helping customers find the right solution for their high-pressure systems.
- Superior product quality. Our hydraulic intensifiers are energy-efficient and 100% duty rated. They come fully assembled, tested and ready for use out of the box.
- Unmatched customer service. Whether you require a standard product or a custom solution, our team has the knowledge and skills to help you meet your high-pressure requirements.