High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pumps
MAXPRO® Technologies was founded in 1995 as the exclusive North American distributor of Maximator® products. Maximator® is globally recognized as an industry leader in high pressure solutions. Our expert team of engineers and customer service representatives will help you choose the best high pressure air-driven liquid pump for your application.
Maximator® air-driven piston style reciprocating pumps are a fast, effective pumping solution that can deliver a wide range of pressures and flow rates. Our pumps are powered by a compressed air source and combine the unique qualities of positive displacement with the ability to hold pressure over long periods of time. A variety of material and seal options allow almost any fluid to be pressurized. Maximator® pumps are rugged and rebuildable and can tolerate all installation positions and most environments.
High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pump Features
Maximator® pumps offer a variety of beneficial features. Common available features among our pumps include:
- Discharge pressures from 60 psi to 101,000 psi
- Temperature range from -20° F to 140° F
- Standard seals or other optional seals available
- Sturdy construction materials, such as aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel
- Easy installation, operation, and control
- Safe for hazardous areas (no electrical power required)
- Pilot air control for remote operation standard on many models
- External spool valve for quick maintenance on most models
- Dry air spool valve option available for severe service applications
High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pump Applications
Maximator® High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pumps come in a variety of sizes and are useful in many industries, including oil & gas, mining, construction, aviation, aeronautics, automotive, biomedical, botanical oil extraction, alternative energy, chemical, cryogenic, defense, food processing, fracking and product and pressure testing. Common applications in these industries and others include:
- Clamping, Crimping, Cutting
- Bolt Tensioning
- Hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic cylinder actuation
- Pressure testing & proof testing of components
Quality Control and Industry Standards
All Maximator® products are subjected to extensive quality assurance procedures. Maximator® is a quality manufacturer with certification to ISO 9001:2015. Please call us if CE Mark is required.
High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pumps From MAXPRO Technologies
At MAXPRO® Technologies, we strive to offer the highest quality solutions for any high pressure application. For more information about our High Pressure Air-Driven Liquid Pumps or any of our other high pressure solutions, please contact us.