MAXPRO® Technologies was founded in 1995 as the exclusive North American distributor of Maximator® products. Maximator® is globally recognized as an industry leader in high pressure solutions. Our expert team of engineers and customer service representatives will help you choose the best high pressure air-driven liquid pump for your application.
Maximator® air-driven piston style reciprocating pumps are a fast and effective pumping solution capable of delivering a wide range of pressures and flow rates. Our pumps get their power from a compressed air source and combine positive displacement with the capability to hold pressure for long periods of time. A variety of material and seal options allow almost any fluid to be pressurized. Maximator® pumps are rugged and rebuildable and can tolerate all installation positions and most environments.
This page will discuss the function and advantages of these pumps and how to determine the best pump for your needs.
How It Works – Easy Handling
- Connect supply lines
- Compressed air, suction, and pressure lines
- Set drive pressure
- Open compressed air supply slowly so the pump starts
- The pump allows pressure to build automatically
- Automatic cycling of spool valve using air pulses from the pilot valve
- Suctioning of liquid
- Because of large cross-section, favorable cycling conditions
- The pump holds pressure
- The pump will automatically stop when pressure is achieved
- Pressure holds without heat loss or energy consumption
- Pump will restart automatically when pressure drops