As an industry leader in high-pressure solutions, MAXPRO Technologies offers standard and custom hydrostatic pressure testing units. Our portable test carts provide a fast and cost-effective method of testing systems with liquid pressure ranging from 100 psi to 100,000 psi. This page will explain more about what hydrostatic pressure testing is and the models we offer.
Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
Hydrostatic Pressure Testing is an inspection process that tests for leaks in valves, fittings, tubing, pressure gauges, flow meters, pressure manifolds, commercial and residential air conditioning coils, boilers, piping systems, pressure vessels, and gas cylinders to name a few.
Portable Test Carts System Features
Our portable test carts come in several standard models and are customizable to meet your specific testing requirements. They feature a two-wheel design for easy mobility and offer other key system features that include:
- Fast and efficient testing: Our hydrostatic testing machines are cost-effective, quick, and easy to operate using only a compressed air supply.
- Suitable for wide liquid pressure ranges: Our test carts can handle liquid pressure from 100 psi to 100,000 psi and, at lower pressures, can flow at several gallons per minute.
- No electricity required: Every pressure testing cart from MAXPRO is air-driven and does not require electricity to operate.
- Automatic or manual: We design both automatic and manual testing carts to suit the needs of any application.
- Easy operation and shutdown: Our carts can run unattended and be shut down easily at any time.
Portable Test Carts From MAXPRO Technologies
If you’re looking for a fast and reliable hydrostatic pressure testing unit, MAXPRO Technologies offers affordable solutions that we can easily configure to your needs. Our pressure testing carts are designed with ease of use in mind.
At MAXPRO, we stand behind all of our products with equipment repairs from our Pennsylvania and Texas locations. Our factory-trained technicians use only the highest quality replacement parts. To learn more about our hydrostatic pressure testing solutions, browse our portable test cart catalog. If you have any questions, feel free to request more information or contact our team.