MAXPRO® Technologies was founded in 1995 as the exclusive North American distributor of Maximator® products. Maximator® is globally recognized as an industry leader in high pressure solutions. Our expert team of engineers will help you choose the most effective and reliable high pressure system for your application. We offer precision pressure testing equipment to suit the needs of any application within any industry, no matter how complex.
Pressure Testing Equipment
Pressure testing is required in many industries for various reasons. At MAXPRO® Technologies, our versatile pressure testing capabilities can be of use in any industry that uses pressurized components and equipment. Many of our current pressure testing customers operate businesses that may not normally consider a need for pressure testing.
Our Pressure Data Logger offers an ideal solution for creating pressure testing records to facilitate maintenance, regulatory compliance, and more. By switching to our electronic data logger, records can be kept digitally to eliminate the need for keeping paper records. Results can be stored in a database, hard drive, or thumb drive and only printed when required.
We also offer high quality equipment for hydrostatic testing, gas testing, gas scavenging, nitrogen charging, air amplifying, hose testing, and burst testing.
Pressure Testing Applications
Any operation that uses pressurized liquids or gases should incorporate regular testing into their preventative maintenance procedures to mitigate risks such as leaks or unexpected pressure surge. Pressure testing is also ideal for determining the functionality and efficacy of new parts and components as part of quality assurance processes.
At MAXPRO®, we supply pressure testers for many standard applications, as well as some less common but growing sectors. Some of the industries that rely on our pressure testing solutions include:
- Aerospace. We serve an increasing number of aerospace companies that manufacturer various pressure systems for use in space.
- Food and beverage. We provide pressure testing solutions for use in high pressure food preservation, which allows for food preservation without the need for heat pasteurization.
- Automotive. Our pressure testing is used in hybrid vehicle applications, such as recharging hydrogen fuel cells.
- Health and beauty. We provide safe, high pressure solutions for botanical oil extraction processes.
- Oil and gas. Hydrostatic test records for wellhead piping and valves allow traceability for recertification of the wellhead equipment and recording test data during the testing of blowout preventers (BOPs). Testing is usually based on the American Petroleum Institute (API) specifications.
- Pressure vessels and valves. Pressure vessels and valves are tested during quality assurance and regularly throughout their service life to ensure they can achieve specified pressure ratings. Our data logger allows testing of vessels, valves, tubing, and pipes to ASME standards.