In 1995, MAXPRO® Technologies Inc. was established as the exclusive distributor for Maximator® products in North America. As a globally recognized industry leader in high pressure solutions, Maximator manufactures components and systems with uses in a wide range of high-pressure applications. Our expert team of engineers and customer service representatives will gladly help you select the best products for your application.
At MAXPRO, we stock a wide range of high-pressure fittings for same day or next day shipment. These fittings are essential to complete high-pressure gas and liquid systems as highly reliable and safe engineered components. The integrity of any system is only as good as the weakest components. Maximator fittings, along with Maxpro application engineering assistance, will ensure that selection of the correct fittings will maintain the pressure, flow and duty requirements demanded by your entire system.
Types of High Pressure Fittings
MAXPRO’s high pressure fitting selection includes:
- Adapters. These fittings are used to connect male x female or male x male ports of different sizes.
- Anti-Vibration Collet/Gland Assemblies. These fittings used to lessen extreme external mechanical vibrations or shock in tubing lines.
- Couplings. These fittings are used to connect two male ends of the same or different sizes.
- Crosses. These fittings are used to add four common connections of the same size to a tubing line.
- Elbows. These fittings are used to add two common connections on a 90° angle to a tubing line.
- Nipples. These fittings are used to add two common male connections using various standard lengths of coned and threaded tubing.
- Safety Head Assemblies. These fittings provide over-pressure protection and are used with ¼” angular rupture discs. Safety Head Assemblies are available in ¼”, ⅜” and 9/16” O.D. high pressure port sizes and are rated for 65,000 psi @ R.T. We also offer 1” O.D high pressure safety heads rated for 43,000 psi @ R.T. We also offer ¼”, ⅜”, 9/16”, ¾”, and 1” O.D. medium pressure port sizes rated for 22,500 psi and a 1-½” O.D. medium pressure port size rated for 15,200 psi
- Tees. These fittings are used to add three common connections of the same size to a tubing line